If you have children in the 0-5 year age range, the Northampton Parents Center falls solidly in the "Need to Know About" category.
Where to start on the list of reasons this place/organization is amazing....
1. Easy access in the basement of Edward's Church in downtown Northampton.
2. Indoor fun for all those rainy, chilly days you don't want to face down in February.
3. Totally expected/accepted that your kid's gonna be a kid (which may include shouting, crying, whining, running, and not knowing how to share). Whatever it is, it's all good here.
4. Donation-based, so donate if you can and if you can't, go anyways.
5. - 292,359,798,798,723,508. Watch the video below. And then go check it out!
p.s. I'm a proud sponsor of the NPC for the 2019-2020 season! Truly honored to be able to give back to an organization I have gotten so much out of as a parent and community member. Love you, NPC.